fdg
dfghj
fghj

Walk with me

The other day was a public holiday here in Vienna, which meant empty streets and lots of opportunities to walk around the city. I took on that chance of walking around the relatively quiet streets of my hometown, without any particular destination in mind.
At one point I actually thought I was lost, but then I remembered "I live in Vienna", where two wrong turns can just take you back to your starting point anyway.


To document my little journey I photographed different areas and locations I personally found pleasing to the eyes. Discovering all these new streets and alleyways made me realize how little of the city I've actually seen in my over 20 years of living here. There are definitely many more spectacular places I need to seek out, but for now, enjoy my super artsy and contemporary presentation of the places I snapped with my Nikon.

























Comments