Tear 'Em Up

It's the era of wide pants people. We've all learned from a couple of fashion forgoes made in the late 90s, but some trends are ...



It's the era of wide pants people. We've all learned from a couple of fashion forgoes made in the late 90s, but some trends are being revived. I never thought I'd ever find oversized pants stylish, especially the ones made for exercising. Tear-Away Pants have done it to me people, and I wish I had them in all sorts of colours!

Source - Source
Mel C of the Spice Girls was famous for her athletic outfits on stage, and the trend of baggy pants have evolved into a more sultry look as can be seen on Rihanna. Now, I'm not reaaaally one for heels, so I simply combined my pants with basic sneakers as can be seen in my mini lookbook below.


I originally bought the pants from HUMANA for €6,- (if you know me you'll also know HUMANA is one of my favourite 2nd hand places to shop at). The pants were a European 44, and I usually wear either 36 or 38. So obviously some resizing had to be done!



  • I simply took the waist line a few cm in so that the pants could be around the same size as all my other jogging pants. 
  • The back area had to naturally be reduced as well if I wanted to avoid looking like I'm walking around with diapers in my pants. I marked how tight I needed the back to be with some chalk and pins, and sewed that with the machine as well. 

Ta-da! They turned out pretty much alright. The waist line of the pants is quite long, therefore I always opt to wear them above my belly-button aka high waist.






























What do you think of the look? Love it or hate it? 
Let me know!



 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

IG Snaps

MY LIFE IN PICTURES

bb