And we back

I'm glad to say that temperatures are warm enough for me to wear my afro without any regret or fear for breakage. I'm just as eq...



I'm glad to say that temperatures are warm enough for me to wear my afro without any regret or fear for breakage. I'm just as equally happy because what I am wearing in this post consists mainly of stylish second-hand clothing with a dash of sass.

On that note, let us start this year's first blog post with a fashionable one, shall we?



Throw on a hat if the weather decides to mess with your 'fro!









































I got the mini bomber jacket from an online website that offers other people used items (sometimes for free). You can sell and buy things from this service, how great is that? 

Etsy is a similar platform, the only difference is it's more international. If you're lucky you'll find great clothes like the used mom jeans I'm wearing. To spice things up I gave them a DIY destroyed look and combined the look with skin-colored fishnets. 

Another great place to find unique sustainable fashion would be our local HUMANA shops here in Vienna. But if you live in a European country you might be lucky enough to have one in your area.





Blouse with flounce sleeves purchased from HUMANA



Clothes make people, but clothes are also made by people. My preloved wardrobe is growing more and more and I couldn't be happier. 

But more on that in another post, which I will completely dedicate to the reason why I support sustainable fashion!





You Might Also Like

0 comments

IG Snaps

MY LIFE IN PICTURES

bb