Announcement!

September is one of my favourite months for two reasons: 1. I was lucky enough to be born in the 9th month of the year, which mea...




September is one of my favourite months for two reasons:

1. I was lucky enough to be born in the 9th month of the year, which means - #BirthdayTurnUp!

2. Until the 22nd it's technically still summer so I'm entitled to claim myself as a summer-baby

September also means the beginning of a new school year for all you youngsters, while the majority of university students in Austria start preparing for the new semester in October. Myself included. Which is why I'm going to stop blogging. Temporarily.

I've got a lot coming this year and although I love love love writing out my thoughts on this platform...it takes up a lot of my time. A lot. I've occasionally cancelled meet-ups with friends because editing the latest #OOTD just had to come first.

Do not fret my loves, I'll be back in February, better and stronger than ever. Academically speaking that is.

But if you want to keep up with my life and random daily postings you can find me on Social Media (look to the right of this page) or as an (online) contributor for FRESH - Black Austrian Lifestyle Magazine. Click here! for a quick inside on what this awesome magazine is all about!



Until then I wish all of you students and pupils the best for the upcoming academic year! 
We got this people!




You Might Also Like

0 comments

IG Snaps

MY LIFE IN PICTURES

bb