#OOTD ft. Helen B.

Summer is the season for late evenings spent outdoors accompanied by refreshing iced drinks. It's also the season for bright and l...



Summer is the season for late evenings spent outdoors accompanied by refreshing iced drinks. It's also the season for bright and light clothing that show off your beautiful sun-kissed skin, as is shown by my girl Helen, who was an eager volunteer for today's #OOTD.

Take a look at these radiant shots of her stunning summer outfit!

















#Fierce! She loved my DIY phone cover and wanted to take a picture with it (lol) Click here to find out how I made it!












I hope you adored the pictures as much as I enjoyed taking them! 
Stay tuned for more shots with this pretty little lady! 






You Might Also Like

0 comments

IG Snaps

MY LIFE IN PICTURES

bb