#OOTD - New Perspexive

In this #OOTD I'm showing off my new Polymethylmethacrylat Heels, aka Perspex Heels. From what I've read Dior started the...




In this #OOTD I'm showing off my new Polymethylmethacrylat Heels, aka Perspex Heels.
From what I've read Dior started the trend of the plastic block heel, but I vaguely remember a lot of women rocking similar chunky heels back in the 90s. Then again it wouldn't be fashion if it didn't get reinvented over time.

I for one am a huge fan of these booties; they're different and really stand out from the rest of my collection of boots - Mind you, all my boots are plain and black.


Have a look at how I paired the shoes with a rather simple black and white outfit.






















Since the boots haven't hit the Austrian markets yet I purchased them on ASOS Marketplace from a company called JUSTYOU. I have to say I prefer heels with platform, but these ones are fairly comfortable - so walking in them for a few hours is definitely manageable!
I'll be on the lookout for more colours and styles!




You Might Also Like

0 comments

IG Snaps

MY LIFE IN PICTURES

bb