#OOTD - Ready for the Sun

I am currently in the midst of preparing for finals and the weather we're experiencing right now couldn't be any more perfect f...




I am currently in the midst of preparing for finals and the weather we're experiencing right now couldn't be any more perfect for this period. I'm not sure when I last felt the sun on my skin for more than just 5 minutes. But since I'd only be able to enjoy the heat from the comforts of my desk I'm not even mad.

I'l tell you one thing though - here is what I would wear if the sun was out; my DIY Gladiator sandals. 

Why are they DIY? Follow the link here to find out! 







































Hope you enjoyed the pictures! Stick with me and look forward to more #OOTD posts and other projects this coming summer!






You Might Also Like

0 comments

IG Snaps

MY LIFE IN PICTURES

bb