DIY Circle Scarf

This DIY-post shows you guys how I turned my regular scarf into a circle scarf. For this DIY I chose a colourful African print. The ...





This DIY-post shows you guys how I turned my regular scarf into a circle scarf. For this DIY I chose a colourful African print.

The steps are pretty easy and you can do this with any scarf you have lying around at home.

You'll need:
needle and thread
snaps





















All you have to do is sew on the snaps on each end of the scarf. But make sure you sew them down on the right sides. The fabric shouldn't be too heavy either, or else the snaps might not be able to clasp together that well.

                                                                                                       




There are various ways to wear infinity scarves; either the basic "wrap-around-the-neck" or also as a semi-headscarf. The longer your scarf is the more variety you have to play around with and try out different styles.











You Might Also Like

0 comments

IG Snaps

MY LIFE IN PICTURES

bb