#OOTD - Yellow Fever

This one is just a spontaneous #OOTD I decided to take after an outing with some friends. I love the colour of my turtleneck, it has ...



This one is just a spontaneous #OOTD I decided to take after an outing with some friends. I love the colour of my turtleneck, it has a vibrant yellow that just stands out no matter what you wear.


I paired the turtleneck with basic black skinny jeans and a cute cardigan I got from my mother’s closet. I swear, half my clothes used to be my mother’s. If she and I had the same shoe size I would probably never have to buy anything for myself again.











How do you like my little clutch bag? I made it easier to hold by attaching a handle out of some black rope. Check out my YouTube channel to watch how I did it! 




You Might Also Like

0 comments

IG Snaps

MY LIFE IN PICTURES

bb