#OOTD ft. Esther B. Okello

I think it’s safe to say that my girl Esther is working this All Black outfit like no other!  The temperatures might be dropping but the he...

I think it’s safe to say that my girl Esther is working this All Black outfit like no other! 
The temperatures might be dropping but the heat on this one is rising.


















Usually cold weather depresses me, but this gives me motivation to dress up for the upcoming cold. With this ready-for-fall look the term “sweater-weather” now has a new and positive meaning for me.







I might not be looking forward to the upcoming weather, but I am kind of excited for fall/winter fashion. But only kind of.  


Thank you Esther for letting me take pictures of you!

x

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Love the outfit!! You can never go wrong with All Black! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the outfit!! You can never go wrong with All Black! :D

    ReplyDelete

IG Snaps

MY LIFE IN PICTURES

bb