Discovering: Fair-Fashion Fair

The other day I stopped by at an event in the city called “Biorama”, not really knowing what to expect. It turned out to be a pretty ...



The other day I stopped by at an event in the city called “Biorama”, not really knowing what to expect. It turned out to be a pretty interesting fair that concerned itself with promoting a healthier and sustainable lifestyle. There were several food trucks selling vegetarian dishes, as well as organic meat dishes. You could already smell the grilled food from afar and I just had to taste at least one dish!





I hope you’re not drooling over your keyboard because I will take no responsibility for any damages caused by my gegrilltes Fajita Hendl!*






Along with the delish-dish we also explored their Fair Fashion. It’s really difficult to find affordable fair fashion here in Vienna. I mean, there are plenty shops that sell sustainable and ethical clothing, but my wallet can’t handle that lifestyle yet. Until I have enough funds I will just slowly stock up on my ethical clothes. I’m getting there, little by little.


This cute racer-back was purchased at the fair and I’m totally feeling this shirt! It’s by an Austrian brand called “better b.good” whose items are hand printed and made of organic cotton. How do you like it?












I hope there will be another fair next year, until then I will keep my eyes out for more environmental friendly fashion brands!





*Hendl = Austrian dialect for chicken :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

IG Snaps

MY LIFE IN PICTURES

bb