Discovering: Side Streets in Vienna

My friend and I were actually on a mission today. But being our African selves time wasn’t exactly on our side and in the process of rushin...

My friend and I were actually on a mission today. But being our African selves time wasn’t exactly on our side and in the process of rushing to find several Second Hand shops we got slightly confused in the side streets of the 1st district. But thank God for Google Maps right? No! We weren’t able to locate any decent Second Hand shops, but we still came across some interesting places.

One of which would be this neat little English bookshop. The outside of the bookshop is just as alluring as the inside: A classical looking interior with a seemingly wide assortment of various book genres. Take a look for yourself, who wouldn’t want to discover what’s inside?











I was only able to step foot into the bookshop for a minute, but I will be sure to return. I’m in the need of new books anyway. 

Oh, and did I mention that they have a sliding ladder? If you ask me every bookstore should have one.



















And this one is just a random shot of one of the many alleys in town. Can you believe those green window shadings are part of a grocery store? 


Yeah, everything is fancier in the 1st district. Even the places you buy your toilet paper from.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

IG Snaps

MY LIFE IN PICTURES

bb