Discovering: Setagaya Park

Atop the hills of Heiligenstadt lays a beautiful tea garden known as the Setagaya park ( 世田谷 区 庭園 ). I haven't been to Japan (yet), ...


Atop the hills of Heiligenstadt lays a beautiful tea garden known as the Setagaya park (世田谷 庭園). I haven't been to Japan (yet), but if I ever have the opportunity to go there I surely hope the original Japanese gardens are just as beautiful as the little replica Vienna has created. Based on everything I have seen in anime and mangas, the garden holds what I would expect to see in a Japanese tea garden, from a calming lake containing groups of different koi fish to cooling miniature rivers formed on large majestic rocks. It was not my first time visiting that park, but the beauty of it never seizes to amaze me. 
























Hope you enjoyed that little glimpse of Setagaya park, and be expectant for more locations in Vienna I plan on sharing with you all! 


Click here for the full outfit I had on!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

IG Snaps

MY LIFE IN PICTURES

bb