DIY Storage Boxes

Along with my refurbished desk I also made some D.I.Y storage boxes for basically everything I had lying around my workspace. Many of my boo...

Along with my refurbished desk I also made some D.I.Y storage boxes for basically everything I had lying around my workspace. Many of my books, cables and whatnots are now safely stored in some fancy looking marble boxes. This simple D.I.Y of mine works for any old shoe box or carton you can get a hold of. I could have decorated the boring box with any type of material, but I wanted to work with one, that would suit the white in my workspace area. Ms. Shirley B. Eniang was my inspiration for the marble foil, check out her video by clicking on her name for more info!




The foil I used can be found at almost every hardware store in the kitchen or bathroom aisle, as it is actually meant as a backsplash. 











I also made storage boxes for my lined and blank paper. This way I have a better overview and reach when I need to quickly sketch something down or write down notes.

These boxes were made out of some old carton from scratch, and I decorated them with brown paper from some old shopping bags. 100% Recycled!













You Might Also Like

0 comments

IG Snaps

MY LIFE IN PICTURES

bb