Switching up a Little Black Dress

In my case I put together methods of how to wear two little black dresses. These dresses were actually purchased a month ago, but due to th...

In my case I put together methods of how to wear two little black dresses. These dresses were actually purchased a month ago, but due to the current weather situation in my beloved city (let’s just say Vienna favors rain and wind to sunshine) and on top of that having a nasty cold, I wasn’t able to wear my lovely dresses, which by the way cost me less than 5 euros each!

Enough bragging about my awesome bargain, here are some elegant and simple looks I tried out with the dresses:





I got this black dress from New Yorker and the crop top is from Primark







My beautiful mandarin coloured heels are from Pimkie.



















Here I tied the top to the back. It exposes more of the dress and still functions as a little vest.





My dress lies beneath the layers of my cardigan and jeans blouse. 







































This LBD was purchased from Forever 21. It’s a rather tight dress, but to “down the sexy” I went for a more casual look.



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Du sieht echt toll aus! <3

    Liebe Grüße,
    Verena von whoismocca.com

    PS: Derzeit kannst du auf meinem Blog eine Tasche von Pieces & Accessoires von Liebeskind Berlin gewinnen! HIER erfährst du mehr! :)

    ReplyDelete

IG Snaps

MY LIFE IN PICTURES

bb