Staying in on Halloween

Happy Halloweeeen! The only time of the year when you wish everyone had a terrifying night. I however decided to stay indoors, where it’s...

Happy Halloweeeen! The only time of the year when you wish everyone had a terrifying night.
I however decided to stay indoors, where it’s safe. I had a little party of my own though; catching up with some of my favourite TV shows, dancing around my room, eating leftover Halloween candy since barely any kids showed up at my door. It was a fun night.

Oh, and I also got in costume. Inspired by the movie “The Book of Life”, I dressed up as one of the characters La Muerte. (Or at least I attempted to)  

Okay, so my "costume" might be a bit lacking and the make-up isn’t exactly what you would call professional. But I had fun and that’s all that matters. Maybe next year I’ll actually go out and show my MUA talents to the world. Until I do, here are some pictures of my not so wasted efforts. 

Enjoy!














You Might Also Like

0 comments

IG Snaps

MY LIFE IN PICTURES

bb