Spontaneous Make-Up Session

I think the title says it all. After an afternoon of chilling and watching  The Real Husbands of Hollywood , m...





I think the title says it all. After an afternoon of chilling and watching The Real Husbands of Hollywood, my friends painted my face, yay!

Now to be honest, I thought I knew everything there is to know about make-up. But beyond the layers of concealers, foundations and primers I have much more to learn. Thanks to the amazing work (of art) Esther and Anna performed on my face I think I now have an idea on how to enhance my basic every-day make-up, granted I buy more brushes. They aren't even professionals (yet) and they managed to completely transform my plain Jane look. I. Am. In. Awe.!


But enough chit chat, here are the pictures:





























A big thanks to my gorgeous make-up darlings!







I usually don’t bother myself with a lot of face decoration when it comes to an every-day look, but if you’re headed out somewhere with your girls you want to feel, as well as look, fabulous! 

So go on, put on that brighter shade of red you’re too afraid to touch, thicken your eyeliner a bit more, highlight and contour your cheekbones and #werk



You Might Also Like

0 comments

IG Snaps

MY LIFE IN PICTURES

bb