Fashion - with Barbara Ali

If it’s fashion-related (and hopefully free), I’m there! I’ve had an eye out for Barbara Ali’s designs for a while now. It’s not the firs...

If it’s fashion-related (and hopefully free), I’m there!
I’ve had an eye out for Barbara Ali’s designs for a while now. It’s not the first time I’ve had the pleasure of attending one of her fashion shows, which are always filled with numerous supporters of her work.


Such was the case with tonight’s presentation: A lively and animated group of guests witnessing the telling of a “Hand Made Story” directly from Africa.



Until the next event takes place have a glimpse at the young designer’s most recent collections











































































































Be sure to check out more of Barbara Ali’s designs on her Facebook page!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

IG Snaps

MY LIFE IN PICTURES

bb