Ombre Twists

New hairdo! For a long time now I've wanted to try out the ever so popular ombre hairstyle, but a full on brazillian weave isn&#...

New hairdo!

For a long time now I've wanted to try out the ever so popular ombre hairstyle, but a full on brazillian weave isn't exactly in my budget, so I tried out something different; Twists x Ombre !

You can try this style out with any color and if you want to get creative mix multiple colors, anything goes!

I do recommend putting the hair in hot water after you’re done twisting or else they might slip off, which will result to constantly re-twisting them and maybe even losing a strand or two in public. I speak out of experience.

Seeing as how the hair shrinks when placed in hot water I’d also suggest you make the twists a bit thicker!

It’s not a perfect alternative to the salon styled ombre effect, but hey, it works ;D

Here is the end result in pictures, and don’t forget to watch the how –to video on my YT channel!











You Might Also Like

0 comments

IG Snaps

MY LIFE IN PICTURES

bb