#OOTD - I'm a professional, okay?

This look is more of a professional one. I've been applying to a lot of different places for work and I wanted to share one of my out...

This look is more of a professional one. I've been applying to a lot of different places for work and I wanted to share one of my outfit ideas.

I usually wear flats out of comfort reasons, since I don’t have a car to drive around with, but to make my attire look more formal I decided to throw on some heels.

If I’m lucky I’ll be going to more job interviews and will therefore be able to upload more work inspired outfit ideas! 



How do you like these two outfits?



1.








Blazer – Mum – T-shirt – Vero Moda – Jeans  Pimkie Heels – Deichmann  Bag  ZARA/Thrifted





2.












Blazer – Promod – Blouse – Vintage – Blacl Combat Heels  Jello Necklace – Claire's 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

IG Snaps

MY LIFE IN PICTURES

bb