Organization is Key

I don’t know what I would do without my little planners! I try to be as organized as possible, for myself and also for everyone else...


I don’t know what I would do without my little planners!

I try to be as organized as possible, for myself and also for everyone else who’s suffered from me mixing up a few appointments here and there.



I have three different organizers. One is my daily planner, where I write down all my important meetings, schedules and appointments (trust me, there aren't that many to note down)

The other two are my idea books. There’s a reason why I have two of them. 
The smaller one is to carry around with me when I’m on the go, in case a sudden touch of inspiration hits me, although I also use it to jot down all kinds of things that go through my mind. 


The big black book (ooh, alliteration right there) is used for a more visual exemplification of my ideas. I use it whenever I’m in a quiet place (usually at home), because then I have more time to write down my future projects in detail, together with sketches.  









I find it much easier to work when I can actually see what I’m planning to do. The visual aid somehow helps me to get things done faster. 
Is it just me?









You Might Also Like

0 comments

IG Snaps

MY LIFE IN PICTURES

bb