Chain Reaction

My mum gave me a pair of, if you will, extravagant earrings that weren't really my style. But the little black pendants on the ear...


My mum gave me a pair of, if you will, extravagant earrings that weren't really my style. But the little black pendants on the earrings looked so adorable and I figured I could make something else with them.


I've seen a lot of girls on the internet wearing body chains and I took a liking to the Indian inspired jewelry. I’m not really one to show off my bare skin in a provocative way, so I combined my body chain with a simple white tank top.(Three to be exact, darn see-through shirts!)






































I also went ahead and made a head chain and also some cute earrings




















































All you need for these accessories are some old pendants (matching if you like) and a couple of chains. 

And pliers. Never forget the pliers.
















How do you like the look? Or do you prefer discrete jewelry more? 

Leave a comment below!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

IG Snaps

MY LIFE IN PICTURES

bb