The wonders of BB Cream

This month’s favourite would definitely have to be my  Maybelline Jade Dream Fresh 8-in-1 Beauty Balm , or in short terms BB Cream. ...


This month’s favourite would definitely have to be my Maybelline Jade Dream Fresh 8-in-1 Beauty Balm, or in short terms BB Cream.







I’m not one to wear foundation every day for obvious reasons:

First, it takes too long to apply (I have to wait for the primer to set, or else I’d become a shiny mess in less than an hour)
Secondly, I have to be extra careful if I want to touch my face and thirdly, good foundation is expensive (at least here in Vienna). 

If I used my foundation every time I went out it’d be a total waste.






“So why not forgo this tiresome process?” you may ask. – Because I love me some coverage.
I’m not ashamed of my bare face and all its imperfections, but I believe wearing make-up just enhances a person’s natural beauty.




This specific BB Cream does wonders I tell you! It hides my blemishes and gives my skin a more even tone. I’ve been using it for over 6 months and this 30ml tube still hasn’t run out. I'm in love. 








See the difference for yourself:


You Might Also Like

0 comments

IG Snaps

MY LIFE IN PICTURES

bb