Spring Awakening

These pictures were actually entries for a Blogger contest I was supposed to win (I'm a confident person, don't h...















These pictures were actually entries for a Blogger contest I was supposed to win (I'm a confident person, don't hate) but for some reason I wasn't able to upload them to the company's website (name withheld *cough cough* Deichmann)





I even shot a video I edited for HOURS. It was my first time editing a video and it is honestly very frustrating, if you're still a newbie/if you suck at it.


But I'm happy the pictures turned out alright. I just might go to that park on a regular basis, the location is wonderful for pictures and videos. And with temperatures increasing I feel even more motivated to explore other possible outdoor shooting locations.



































































You Might Also Like

3 comments

IG Snaps

MY LIFE IN PICTURES

bb