Reconciliation Ideas with Mother Nature

I was only in Junior High when I first heard about the green-house effect. We were supposed to read a bit about the effects caused ...



I was only in Junior High when I first heard about the green-house effect. We were supposed to read a bit about the effects caused by pollution and hold a presentation. As I read the article we were assigned my MIND was BLOWN. 

As a child, I had no idea I contributed to so much damage to mother earth. 
After that presentation I was set to make a change in my life.


I decided to put myself out there (by out there I mean this blog). If I expose my plans to Social Media maybe I’ll feel guilty if I don’t live up to them.



- Try to keep away from your cellphone -
The less you use your phone, the less of the battery is wasted and the less electricity is wasted to charge it


– Recycle – 
Try finding more options as to where you can separate your garbage. 
Paper and residual waste is not enough.


– Shop from the Farmer’s Market – 
Fresh fruits and vegetables aren't just healthier but  they also support today’s struggling local farmers.


– Invest in more environmental friendly products – 
They might cost a bit more, but it’s worth it if you know you’re investing in a 100% biological item


– Appreciate your surroundings – 
When was the last time you took a walk outside? When was the last time you just sat outside and enjoyed the warm spring breeze?     




If you’re anything like me you will probably have some difficulties adapting at first, but after a short while even the smallest act of kindness towards nature is a huge step forward.


Do you do anything that’s beneficial for the environment? 
Leave a comment below!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

IG Snaps

MY LIFE IN PICTURES

bb