Discovering: Stephansplatz/Schwedenplatz

As I mentioned in my last  Daily Fashion  post the weather has been really sunny, so I decided to take a walk with my friends.  We went...

As I mentioned in my last Daily Fashion post the weather has been really sunny, so I decided to take a walk with my friends. 
We went down to Schwedenplatz, thinking it would be a pretty neat location to take some pictures. There is this area under the bridge that has graffiti all over the walls and although I question the creativity behind some designs, it was fun to stroll down the river and experience the spring weather with everyone else.

I took a shot of this stylish duo because their jackets really stood out to me:







Since we arrived pretty late it was getting dark and we decided to walk up to Stephansplatz. Being a major tourist attraction spot, you can find street musicians and street artists all over Stephansplatz. We came across an artist copying some of Banksy’s pictures, and to be honest, his work wasn't too shabby, even if it was a replica:













































I’ll be posting more pictures of my favourite places in Vienna, and there are so many more to discover! 

Leave a comment below if you know of some interesting places I should see.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

IG Snaps

MY LIFE IN PICTURES

bb