#OOTD – The sun’s out!

The sun is shining, the bees are humming and the wind is icy! People, don’t get fooled by this spring weather, it’s still cold outside. ...


The sun is shining, the bees are humming and the wind is icy! People, don’t get fooled by this spring weather, it’s still cold outside. Wearing leggings isn’t exactly the best idea right now but luckily my faux leather leggings kept me warm. 









The blazer is actually an old jacket my mum gave me. It used to be much longer, and I’m talking up-to-my-calves-length. I cut off the long part and sew
ed the ends to prevent the strings from loosening. I like the blue and gold stitching a lot, it kind of gives the blazer an oriental feel, don’t you think? 






I’ll try to post more wearable outfits for this type of bi-polar weather.
Comment and let me see your spring-outfits!




Leggings – H&M - Bag – Hugo Boss Parfums

You Might Also Like

0 comments

IG Snaps

MY LIFE IN PICTURES

bb