Altering a Make-Up Box

My Little Red   Box When I saw this empty make-up box in my mum’s closet I immediately knew I had to have it, although it took m...


My Little Red Box



When I saw this empty make-up box in my mum’s closet I immediately knew I had to have it, although it took me over a year to figure out what to do with it.

I thought about turning it into a camera bag, a tool box and at one point the thought of a treasure chest crossed my mind.

But I settled for a sewing box. I was in desperate need of one anyway; you can’t imagine how annoying going through three different shoe boxes can be when all you’re looking for is a needle and some thread T_T







Any ideas on what I could have done differently to improve this little idea of mine?
Leave a comment below!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

IG Snaps

MY LIFE IN PICTURES

bb